The MyCare programs and services were developed by Assured Diagnosis Inc. (ADI) in collaboration with Mayo Clinic. After three years of hard work, due diligence and a thought out program structure, ADI signed an agreement (a direct, national contractual relationship) with Mayo Clinic in November of 2010 and shortly thereafter launched its individual and family programs in May 2011, and its group programs in early 2013.
MyCare's vision is to:
- Deliver high quality comprehensive services to Canadians with excellence and compassion in the communities where we work, live and play.
- Collaborate with others in our communities to improve health status of all Canadians.
MyCare's goal and mission is to provide Canadians with affordable access to medical expertise in the event of serious illness and offers several distinct and very unique programs:
1. MyCare Insurance Program for individuals and families offers access to a timely first or second medical opinion from Mayo Clinic, and if required, additional diagnostics, on-site care or treatment at a Mayo Clinic campus.
2. MyCare Health Benefit Option (HBO) provides timely initial diagnosis assistance and medical second opinion program for group clients.
3. MyCare Advantage Insurance is an optional insurance upgrade for MyCare HBO group clients which provides medical treatment at a Mayo Clinic facility.
4. MyCare Snowbird Program providing out-of-country care for Canadians who spend extended time in Arizona.
5. MyCare Assist: a fee-based service to aid those Canadians whom wish to seek a diagnosis, treatment plan or research surgery options with Mayo Clinic.
6. MyCare Executive Health: health examination tailored to meet each executive’s needs – based on family history, symptoms or concerns.
Learn more about how MyCare can protect you, your family or your employees. Contact us today!
Thank you for giving me peace of mind during my claim. You were amazing to work with. I would recommend this to my friends and family so they can rest assured there is help out there!
Nancy B., Winnipeg, MB
I was uncertain where to turn when I received a diagnosis of cancer, but then remembered that my employer implemented MyCare coverage for our entire company. Thanks to MyCare for stepping in and easing my stress while providing options.
George D., Victoria, BC
My daughter was recently diagnosed with a life threatening disease so we contacted MyCare right away. Upon review of her medical file and MRI scan, it was determined that she merely had a pinched nerve causing similar symptoms to that of MS. I thank my husband every day for pushing me to get a second opinion from MyCare.
Patricia H., Kelowna, BC
MyCare assisted me with getting a diagnosis within a few weeks when my condition had not been diagnosed for over 6 years. I am fortunate that my boss added MyCare to our benefits as it literally saved my life!
Christine F., Toronto, ON
I was initially skeptical about MyCare until I was recently told that I had a medical condition in which I needed to see a specialist. The wait was over 8 months and totally unacceptable so I contacted MyCare. They were able to assist me in a matter of weeks and got me a diagnosis without any further delays. I'm not sure what I would have done without them.
Betty E., Regina, SK
The team at MyCare were extremely helpful while dealing with a breast cancer scare which turned out to be less severe than originally thought.
Joan O., Windsor, ON