MyCare can offer in-country support to patients seeking care at Mayo Clinic in the United States
Do you have a pre-existing condition?
Are you on a wait list for treatment or to see a specialist?
Are you looking to explore medical services provided by Mayo Clinic?
MyCare Assist, a new fee-based service, was designed to offer its patients full medical file gathering, an eConsult with Mayo Clinic Specialist, and assistance with medical diagnosis, second opinions, surgery or treatment options, and more.
MyCare Assist provide its patients:
- a primary point of contact for members
- trained patient referral representative(s)
- a public relations contact
- assistance to patients outside of the medical setting, which will include transportation, community navigation, translation services and cultural support
- physical clinical location
- a dedicated relationship management team at Mayo Clinic
- patient materials
With Access to over 4,500 physicians and 58,000 health staff at Mayo Clinic, MyCare has you covered!